The security assessment is the first step taken when upgrading any security infrastructure. The security assessment is performed to identify the current security posture of your organization. The assessment provides recommendations for improvement, which allows the organization to reach a security goal that mitigates their risk.
Security is not a static industry: as technology evolves, so do the security needs of most businesses. Would-be criminals are becoming increasingly inventive in their methods, and it is important for your security systems to be several steps ahead of them.
While conducting the security assessment, our security consultants will look at many aspects of your business, including the following:
- The nature of the business
- The number of employees, and whether they have direct contact with customers
- The size of the premises, and whether it shares any space with other businesses (such as a common parking lot in a shopping centre)
- The amount of product that is grown or stored
- Whether the product needs to be transported from one place to another
- Whether cash is handled and/or kept on-site overnight
- The location of the business, and whether it is in a place with known security risks
Our experts will take these factors and more into consideration and create a custom solution that will be just right for your company. You will be able to focus on your core business tasks, knowing that you have the peace of mind that comes with reliable security.
Our experts will give you a detailed report that includes the following:
- The strengths and weaknesses of your current security systems
- Whether your place of business has any structural weaknesses that contribute to the risk
- Whether you have enough adequately trained staff to manage your security
- Whether you have a proper emergency response and/or evacuation plans in place
- Whether your employees and product are adequately safe during transportation
- Whether product and/or cash are being correctly secured
- What steps you can take to rectify and deficiencies
We are in the business of taking care of your security needs, so you can enjoy peace of mind while you perform the core tasks of your business. For more information, call us today.